Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Playing Around the Studio Today

After visiting Billie at her new shop COTTAGE,
I had to find homes for my new treasures in the studio:
These rusty springs make a perfect message board!

Billie was just waiting for me to notice this rusty old unicyle!
"Hello...for ART CIRCUS Studio!
Just sayin.

My sweet friend Raylene gave me the fluffy white tutu
and my hubby found the perfectly aged dressform.
Hard to see her added accessories...lampshade frame & picture frame.

Also picked up these magnetic letters from Raylene's yard sale.
Love the word - JUNK!

My burried soldering station.

Brocures and class examples.

Supplies.

Okay, this picture was taken while I was resting on the table.
A view from the bottom.
A Rat's-Eye View!
Okay, I'm done for now.
Come see me when you can, I'm always happy to have visitors!
xoxo, Christina Kuntz/Momma




No comments:

Post a Comment