Monday, July 16, 2012

Makes Me Smile

I was inspired this morning by my friend Francisca Wolters of Bee & Mason,
to share some things that make me smile from around my studio.
If you read her blog you'll know why.
So here goes:
Okay, so anyone who knows me, knows I love my Gator eating
the naked Groom Doll. The doll was a gift from Ernie and has since lost his tophat
and the Gator now has a little crown.
I don't know why, but this makes me smile everytime I look at it.

Over my desk is this chunk of rusty bed springs.
I love this piece I found at Billy's shop "Cottage".

For some reason, umbrella's hanging upside and open.
Again, why?

Love mixed fonts and opposite words together!
I believe this almost covers what we do in my studio.
Note: I said, Almost.

Wings of any type on inanimate objects.

Vintage circus pieces. Especially this vending machine
which is our studio mascott and whom is still un-named.
"Come on people" we need some name suggestions!
There's a $50.00 Art Circus Gift Certificate for the winner!


Am I a little strange or what?
I seem to have a thing for bones
with lace. I think Olga, up there in the corner,
had something to do with it.

Good jUnK makes me smile!

Love tea-stained anything and a
Pistol Packing Bride?
The best!
But sorry folks, we just sold the pistol/holster belt
to an August bride!
"She's gonna be Pa-a-a-ckin".

Mary of "Hula Girl", loaned us this great Mermaid boat buoy
and the beach beauties are "MORE" than fun!

And I'm sorry, but this picture is the best!

So how about it...does anything here make you smile?
xoxo, Chris/Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment